Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goode Huswife 'With my needle'



Here is another stitching project I am currently working on. I love many of the "Goode Huswife" designs. I always find wonderful designs with very pleasing color schemes.  I do, however, sometimes change some colors for various reasons.    I am finding that I can't put it down!  I have about seven patterns that I have kited up in zip lock bags with their floss and fabrics in my work basket. And I rotate my stitching so I don't get bored and quit altogether.  This system has worked wonders for me in actually getting the projects finished. It is great to see the progress on everything in the basket as I go along. Here is the progress I have made in four days of stitching on "With my needle".



Well, I think I will get back to it since all is quiet around here!

Praise His name
and bless all the Friends,

Deborah




Share

2 comments:

  1. Hello Deborah,

    I just joined this site! I love this pattern and am desperately seeking a copy of it. I know that it's out of print, but was wandering if you would either like to sell yours, or if you would allow a fellow stitcher to barrow it? I would be willing to get you a gift cert. to one of your favorite stitch shops, if you would only go with the barrowing route. Thank you, for your consideration, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, WOW, I just read "about me". What an amazing story. I'm glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love positive comments from friends!